Manuka Honey Eye Cream - All Skin Types 10ml
Celebrate natural beauty and healthy skin with the Natural Being range
Natural Being products offer a light, less-complex formulation that will help your skin blossom! Natural Being products are Halal approved and Certified Natural by BDIH.
As the windows to your soul, your eyes may also show the first signs of ageing. By using this light, soothing cream with Active Manuka Honey and potent antioxidant Tocopherol, you can delay the appearance of fine lines and increase skin’s elasticity around this delicate area. Manuka Honey for skin care is nature's miracle ingredient and one of the best and healthiest things you can 'feed' to your skin.
- Active Manuka Honey - Proven to revitalise the skin by gently stimulating cell renewal, as it hydrates and maintains moisture levels without feeling greasy, leaving the skin glowing with health.
- Tocopherol - Vitamin E works as a strong anti-oxidant to help fight free radicals, which are a major cause of ageing.
For optimum results: Every morning and evening pat a small amount gently around the eye area with your ring fingers, working towards your nose.
Health & Beauty Compliance
- BDIH is the international industry benchmark control body for certification of natural skincare. It is an agency based in Europe. Natural Being has met its strict standards of purity, environmentally friendly production methods, ingredients, ecological soundness and social responsibility.
- Choose Cruelty Free – Natural Being is designed for humans and our products/ingredients are not tested on animals.
- Halal Certified – Natural Being Skincare products are approved by FIANZ (Federation of Islamic Associations of NZ Inc.).
Recyclable Packaging – Our packaging is fully recyclable.
Product Shelf Life
Natural Being products contain no synthetic preservatives and have a 2-year best before date from manufacture. Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool place. A ‘best before’ date is different from ‘expiring’ and being unsuitable for use – rather, it represents the optimum shelf life of the product.