Manuka Cleanser - Oily Skin 100ml
Celebrate natural beauty and healthy skin with the Natural Being range
Natural Being products offer a light, less-complex formulation that will help your skin blossom! Natural Being products are Halal approved and Certified Natural by BDIH.
This mild foaming gel cleans and purifies deep down, without stripping your skin's natural moisture. Formulated with Active Manuka Honey and the unique antimicrobial qualities of Manuka Oil, to leave pores looking more refined, and skin perfectly soft and balanced. Manuka Honey for skin care is nature's miracle ingredient and one of the best and healthiest things you can 'feed' to your skin.
- Active Manuka Honey - Proven to revitalise the skin by gently stimulating cell renewal, as it hydrates and maintains moisture levels without feeling greasy, leaving the skin glowing with health.
- Manuka Oil - For its unique anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties, which fight the micro-organisms that cause irritation and blemishes.
For optimum results: Morning and evening, lather a little in your palms with water, gently massaging into your skin for a few seconds. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water and repeat if needed. Follow with Manuka Toning Gel.
Health & Beauty Compliance
- BDIH is the international industry benchmark control body for certification of natural skincare. It is an agency based in Europe. Natural Being has met its strict standards of purity, environmentally friendly production methods, ingredients, ecological soundness and social responsibility.
- Choose Cruelty Free – Natural Being is designed for humans and our products/ingredients are not tested on animals.
- Halal Certified – Natural Being Skincare products are approved by FIANZ (Federation of Islamic Associations of NZ Inc.).
Recyclable Packaging – Our packaging is fully recyclable.
Product Shelf Life
Natural Being products contain no synthetic preservatives and have a 2-year best before date from manufacture. Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool place. A ‘best before’ date is different from ‘expiring’ and being unsuitable for use – rather, it represents the optimum shelf life of the product.